Welcome to Jane's Weather!
Thank you for joining us. We are aiming to make the go to platform for Australian farmers and anyone who depends on the weather.
When complete, Jane's Weather will be the source for everything you need to know about the weather. From what's occurring NOW, with the latest satellite's, radars and an extensive network of observations... to FORECAST, where you can explore an extensive set of different weather models, combined into the one easy to use Jane's Weather Consensus... to LONG RANGE, where all the seasonal indicators are explained, along with our handy planning tool.
All this information is designed to be centred around your location, making it specific for you and your needs. And so you never miss an opportunity and minimise risk, you can set alerts for things that matter to you most.
Make sure you don't miss these features:
- Head to ACCOUNT SETTINGS. This is where we learn a bit more about you to make the platform specific for your needs. Set your Location(s) and preferred Settings, what Alerts you need to know about, and see your Subscription details.
- Once you have set your Location(s), everything in NOW, FORECAST and LONG RANGE will be specific to your spot. In NOW, you can see satellites, radars and observations, with your location front and centre. Warnings are specific to your spot. Clearly see what is occurring in your area.
- FORECAST covers the next ten days. Use the Jane's Weather Consensus, or look at each model individually. In Graph mode, see the summary of days by clicking the button on the left, and each day across the top. The worm shows you the temperature and icons through time, with rain shown underneath. All supported by each weather variable across the bottom under the graph. See when you can spray, rain by hour, what the sky looks like, the risk of frost, and much more. In Map mode, see what is occurring in your area, supported by each weather variable hour by hour.
- LONG RANGE is where you can plan for the weeks and months ahead. Indicators that control our day to day weather are shown here, in an easy to understand way that is relevant for your location. Our handy planner helps you organise the year ahead.
- Head to JANE'S UPDATE to see more about what is happening with the weather. Written by Jane, this is your guide to help you understand why.
- Don't miss our COMMUNITY. A space where you can chat about what weather is affecting you, with like minded others.
Once again, thanks for joining us.
If there is anything I can help you with, please get in touch.