Welcome to our alerts notification service!
Premium, Business and Snow Season subscribers can customise any of our weather variables or insights to help plan their day or week. There is also a 'super alert' sent daily so you never miss an update.
Select your type of alert, the location(s) you need it for, and the threshold you need to know about. We will send an update directly to your inbox every morning and/or evening with the details. You can also check the details at any time under the notifications bell (top right).
We offer the following, with more in development:
- Weather Summary (daily low and high temperatures, along with rain and snow amounts)
- Frost Risk (if any weather model has the risk, taking into account temperature, clouds and wind)
- Good Spraying Conditions (considering delta-t, plus wind speed, cloud cover and temperature)
- Evapotranspiration (efficiently manage available water for crops, for Business subscribers and Founding Members)
- Growing Degree Days (a way of measuring the development of your crop, for Business subscribers and Founding Members)
- Strong Winds (see each hour that the wind could gust above a threshold particular to your property)
- Snow Forecast (daily updates during the snow season)
- Low Temperatures (see each hour that the temperature could fall below a threshold particular to your property)
- High Temperatures
- Heat Stress
- Wind Chill
- Comfort Index (the moisture in the air showing each hour the air could feel Humid or Tropical, rather than Dry or Comfortable - ie when will I sweat)
- Daily Rain or Snow (try 1mm as the threshold)
- Hourly Rain or Snow (try 0.01mm to see any hour where rain is a risk from the Consensus model)
Receive an email morning and/or evening to help you plan the day and week ahead.